Re: Spamassassin behaving strangely

Andrew Haley wrote:

> On 01/13/2011 03:41 PM, Timothy Murphy wrote:
>> Spamassassin has recently started assigning SPAM qualification
>> to perfectly respectable email.
>> What can I do about it?
>
> Spamassassin tells you why it classified something in the headers.

Thanks very much for your response, which helps greatly.

I see that these messages lose a lot of points because
	3.2 FH_DATE_PAST_20XX The date is grossly in the future
Not quite sure how that happened.

Actually, all my email, accepted or not,
has a warning about the time of the message.
I'm not sure how this has happened,
as all the machines involved seem to have the right time.

But I'll study the documentation,
and see if I can get to the bottom of it.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net