HELP!!! I Borked Java...

I tried following the guides to install SunOracle Java 1.6 Update 23 on
my F14 x64 system. It got completely messed up.

Now I am unable to get back my OpenJDK java plugin working in Firefox.

Is there a magic incantation that will cure this - assuming that I would
have to start from scratch with openJDK?

I have tried reinstalling java-1.6.0-openjdk-plugin.x86_64 to no avail
so far. I know there must be more to do than this...

Cheers,

Chris

--

"You see things as they are and ask, 'Why?'

-- George Bernard Shaw