Easy PPTP Setup?

     Hello,

  I am looking for a way to set up PPTP on F14. I did it long time ago
on a different machine back in F6 and it has been working all the way
to F14. The tool there opens a dialog box. Unfortunately, I have no
access to that other machine right now.

  The only information I have is the IP of the PPTP server, and my
account information consisting of username, domain and password. The
maintainer of the PPTP server says the rest will be provided
automatically by DHCP. I tried on SUSE with tools like pptpsetup and
pptp-command, but these tools are poorly documanted and to me entirely
incomprehensible. For example, they ask for CHAP secrets and routing,
which I have no idea about. So I installed Fedora 14, thinking that it
would be easier. But now I can't find the tool I was using on the
other machine.

  What tools can you recommend? Thanks!

     Take care
     Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker, Computational Cell Biologist
Systems Biology Linker at Virtual Cell (http://vcell.org/sybil)