Re: All video editors are muting the audio?

On Saturday, January 01, 2011 06:06:15 am Zoltan Hoppar wrote:
>  but I couldn't control the audio part of the clips

What characteristics does your source files have? What's the audio format?
video format? container format?  Also, what is your intended destination
format (video/audio/container)?

I usually use AviDemux to do simple cuts without any problems.

Once you load your input file into AviDemux, are you able to hear the audio
when you play it there (within Avidemux) ?

I know there's a new editor around called "OpenShot" which apparently is very
good. You might give it a try. I haven't tried myself.

Finally, remember that with many of these editors/players, you need a plethora
of supporting libraries (ffmpeg, lame etc) in order to read/write many of these
formats.

HTH,
Jorge