Re: Is it possible for Thunderbird-Lightning to delete a calendar on a webDAV server???

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Genes MailLists <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 12/29/2010 11:17 AM, Kevin J. Cummings wrote:
>
>>>  Is there a good caldav server yet on fedora ? Otherwise you could
>>> switch to gmail
>

>> And I'm not interested in switching to gmail.  But thanks for the info.
>>

>  typo - I meant google calendar - which is caldav and quiet robust - and
> i believe lightning works with it - tho i removed lightning as it
> brought tb to its knees ith a large ical file ... but that was some time
> back - sunbird at least left your mail client alone but its gone now I
> believe ...

I have been using TB (nightly) with lightning and using google
calendar with caldav for quite some time and not had any issues with
it.

I have also been syncing the same calendars across three different
machines with the above, as well as an android phone and it all has
been excellent (around a year or so)

For a brief period of a few weeks I also synced the same calendar with
evolution which was fine except that if an event flagged up during the
day when the screensaver was running or the screen was powersaved then
it gave an error popup - but that was in f13 and I am now only using
f14 - so have not tested evo recently.
--
mike c