Re: Security ?

JB <jb.1234abcd <at> gmail.com> writes:

We should be careful with judgements about software backdoors and their
implementers.

They can be life- or cause-saving, literally, in extreme circumstances (when
much or many depend on ability to communicate with others/outside world).

For that reason, I would expect a gifted dev or "white hat" be able and ready
to introduce, maintain, and distribute a backdoor very quickly, if a need
arises.

It is a "Cui bono ?" situation.
There are "good" and "bad" backdoors and their implementers.
And so is a "revelation" about them.

JB