Re: Any Dittoheads out there?

hey.

it's doable. you're going to have to determine how much work is required.

it might be as easy as looking at the html from the browser.

it might be as difficult as firing up livehttp headers, and creating a
script that simulates some ugly clientside javscript with multiple
cookies.

bottom line, it's doable.

do a search for browser scraping lxml javascript etc...

good luck!!