Re: Authentec Fingerprint driver doesn't work ?

On Sat, 2010-10-23 at 20:21 -0700, JD wrote:
> Even the upcoming F14 does not support your device.
> Perhaps it will in an update, if the developers have
> seen your post here.

This is exactly the wrong place to expect any developers to just happen
to see a posting about unsupported hardware.  You need to contact
developers in the right place.  See who maintains the packages that
support other similar devices, and work from there).  You'd probably
need to be able to probe the device and send appropriate log files, at
least.  Though it's possible that developers can't produce anything for
it without the same hardware for them to play with, directly.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.