Authentec Fingerprint driver doesn't work ?

Dear friends,

I'm using Fedora 13, 64bit on HP Elitebook 6930p with Authentec Fingerprint reader. I already installed GDM fingerprint plugin, but there's no fingerprint option from GDM.
I'm not sure if the driver doesn't work or it's not enabled yet. Has anyone experienced this?

My friend's HP pavilion with fedora 12 has its fingerprint reader work out of the box.

Thank you very much.
Hoang