random crashes Fedora13/Xscreensaver/Nvidia : how to debug?

Hi all,

Since a few weeks my Fedora13 system crashes ans reboots at least once a day.
It always happens when I'm not there and xscreensaver is running hacks. The
machine is a HP-compaq8710 (Nvidia quadro graphics) laptop with an external
screen configured in twin-view mode. So xcreensaver displays 2 different
hacks at the same time. (other machines with different
hardware-configurattions run fine with the same software)
When switching screen-saving off or only use it in blank-screen mode only,
I do not suffer from the crashes.

How can I fin out which hacks are running at the time of the crash, in order
to get some feeling for what is wrong on the machine.?

       Jouk

Pax, vel iniusta, utilior est quam iustissimum bellum.
    (free after Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 b.Chr.-46 b.Chr.)
     Epistularum ad Atticum 7.1.4.3)

  Jouk Jansen

  joukj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Kavli Institute of Nanoscience       tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM              tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Lorentzweg 1                             tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 CJ Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2782272                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd