RE: How to get f 12 -- *t*w*e*l*v*e*, twelve???

Beartooth:

I have seen a lot of emails saying there were issues with FC13...I am
running FC13 - 64bit under Virtualbox on Windows 7/64bit without any
problems.
Maybe you should open up a problem with the Fedora support people. I also
don't know aht kind of hardware you run. I have working OPSYS for 40+ years
and have seen a lot,
Not everything, but hardware can definitely cause issues. I had one with a
video card and fedora many moons ago. If I can help let me know.

Regards,
Scott Ford
Senior Systems Engineer

[mobile] 609-346-0399
[direct]   678-266-3399 x304

identityforge.com http://identityforge.com

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately or let us know at
idFinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , and then delete the original. Any other use of
his email by you is prohibited.