Print multiple emails to one file

Hi,

Does anyone know of a program that can manipulate mbox files? I'd like
to print about 50 emails to a single file so I can email them as a PDF
to someone.

Thunderbird will let you highlight and print multiple emails, but they
all either overwrite each other or save to an individual file with all
the headers, not just the ones that are suitable for display.

Thanks for any ideas.
Best regards,
Alex