Re: Suspend "lid switch" & NetworkManager

On Mon September 6 2010, Steve Underwood wrote:
> [...]

I have a Dell XPS M140 laptop running Fedora 13. I have the same issue with
suspend/hibernate. I am locked up when I open the case & try to
resume/unhibernate. Caps lock/numlock do not work, the system is
unresponsive. the little round power light glows & hat is all. I have to
power down & restart.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800