Re: Fedora Notifications System.

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 10:25 PM, g <geleem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 08/25/2010 05:54 PM, Mahmoud Abdul Jawad wrote:
> <snip>
>
> thank you.
>
> great. now you are starting to get the idea behind what i and others
> are trying to get across to you.
>
> it does not matter what your 'bit of wisdom' uses. if no one is for it,
> nothing is needed.
>
> not to belittle you, but just because you think it is great, it does not
> mean that it is great, needed, or anyone wants it.
>
> <snip>
>
> thank you. at least you are starting to see flaw.
>

> it is bad to hate
i hope you didn't understood me wrongly, i meant i don't hate you :)
> hate builds prejudice and single minded thinking.
>
> if you are one among a few, why fight and insist against many?
>
> when the wheel rolls, why try to change it.
>

> as are you.
>
> in this closing, please understand this, i do respect you opinions, but
> as stated, i do not see advantage of what you want to do.

i don't know whether you knew this or not, but, it wasn't my idea & i
wasn't the one who started this thing.
i'm just leading the programming part.
again, i don't find this a big lose, so, creating a small application
when i'm free is something worth the try.
at the end of this, i'll recall you asking you about your opinion
again. so, prepare to change your mind :P

--
Regards,,
Mahmoud Abdul Jawad