Kmail - Hard-wrapping URLs when pasting

Hello everyone,

I'm runing 1.13.5 (Fedora 12) and noticed that, on the Composer window, when I
paste a long URL it hard-wraps it at the configured "word wrap at" setting.
This is not the behavior when you actually type it (there are some smarts
there that will detect you are writing an URL and won't wrap it) but it
doesn't when you paste it.  This used to work back in Fedora 8 (don't know
what Kmail version was over there).

I've looked every setting and can't find any option for it.

Regards,
Jorge