Re: Kmail - Hard-wrapping URLs when pasting

On Friday 20 August 2010 11:55:29 Jorge Fábregas wrote:
> This is not the behavior when you actually type it (there are some smarts
> there that will detect you are writing an URL and won't wrap it) but it
> doesn't when you paste it.

I found something. I forgot to mention that I'm running Gnome and I'm
suspecting some issues there (KDE app on Gnome).

If I copy from Firefox (GTK app) and paste the URL into Kmail (QT app) I see
this behavior (hard wraps it).  I now tried copying from K3B (some long
string I typed on one of the config widgets) and when I paste that into Kmail
it works perfectly (it doesn't wraps it).

At least now I know it's some inter-desktop-environment issue. If anyone knows
a way around this please let me know.  I'll update the thread if I find
anything.

Best regards,
Jorge