Re: Installing DD-WRT -

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 15:08:37 +0200
Erik P. Olsen wrote:

> How can a Linux user without access to windoze ever install dd-wrt?

I used the Tools > Start Private Browsing mode for all my interactions
with the web interface on the router. That prevents firefox from caching
info that will be utterly wrong when the web content completely changes
for the router at the same IP address it used to have. There is another
post buried somewhere in the dd-wrt forums that recommends that, and
it worked fine for me when converting my netgear router.