Re: Evolution: get rid of Junk buttons?

On Sun, 2010-08-15 at 21:11 +0930, Tim wrote:

> Did you try a Google search?  customize Evolution toolbar

I always try to find it myself first, but I'm not the greatest Googler.
In this case I did not know that was called the 'toolbar' so I didn't
know exactly what to look for.

I did modify /usr/share/evolution/2.28/ui/evolution-mail-message.xml and
comment out the definitions of the Junk and NotJunk buttons, and it
worked like a champ. I did save a copy of my changed file since it is
likely that the next update will override my changes.

Since I am the only user on my desktop systems, it should be no problem
just changing it system wide.

Thanks for the help!

--Greg