Re: Creating an Audio only DVD from several CD's

linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Maybe a solution to this would be to put the wav files on a Video-DVD
> >  and leave the video directory empty. This would however only give you
> >  a sample rate of 48000 Hz instead of up to 192000 Hz as specified for
> >  a DVD-A. But then at least you could play the DVD on most any
> >  DVD-player. I am going to try that tomorrow.

This is about the only way I could get this to work.

It's a shame but the big problem is the Media companies. Mp3, aac, ogg,
any of the lossy formats are ok with them but lossless, mo way they make
it hard. No real support for probably one of the better music
formats.... DVD-A.

The work around is DVD-Video with out the video. Use in a 4 hour long
play and it gets a few cd there (5-6)

Kdenlive works