Re: F-13 new wireless routers -

Bob Goodwin <bobgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> department store router prices.  see http://www.ubnt.com/ I have one of
>> their 300mw PCI cards and a now discontinued 300mW AP card.
>>
>     Where do you buy this "Ubiquiti" stuff?
>
>     Their site shows some interesting equipment but after wading around
>     a bit I find nothing about price or ordering. Perhaps I missed
>     "clicking" somewhere? Newegg search "Ubiquiti" turns up nothing?

Bob, I just google for the product name (in quotes) whenever I need to
find a price.  I then bookmark the companies that had the first few hits
and check on all the other product's prices I'm interested in.

Wifistation $30

http://www.wlanparts.com/product/WIFISTATION-EXT/Ubiquiti-Wifistation-EXT-USB-Adapter-80211gn-up-to-1000mW.html?meta=GBASE&metacpg=WIFISTATION-EXT&utm_source=gbase&utm_medium=CPC&utm_content=&utm_campaign=WIFISTATION-EXT

picostation 600mw $80

http://www.wlanparts.com/c=wHMD28QGlWVLwv4jtnDnHtgxK/product/PICOM2HP/Ubiquiti-Networks-PICOM2HP-24GHz-80211n-600mw.html

Ubiquiti Price list:
http://www.wlanparts.com/results.cgis?CATALOG=DEFAULT&mode=or&keywords=ubiquiti&x=0&y=0

(I know nothing about this company other than google search ranked them highly.)

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht      http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/      (IPv6-only)