Re: Anything for home user and not the technical one??

Parshwa Murdia wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 3:25 AM, g <geleem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> Firewall problem is located at:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/indiadoor/firewall_error

was not aware you had firewall problems. my reply was meant to comment
made by Kevin Fenzi.

i clicked wrong post for reply.

intent of my reply was that if one has firewall setup properly, then it
is a whole lot less likely that someone will enter your system and cause
problems.

email and web surfing are something all together different.

is your post implying that you are having firewall problems?

--

peace out.

tc,hago.

.