Firewall not getting displayed

Parshwa Murdia <b330bkn <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Restarted the Firewall from there after providing the root
> credentials, but frankly speaking, there is the same screen without
> any warning message.
>
> > Close the startup window, input root password, and you will be greeted with
> > a warning that the firewall is in inconsistent state and that you should
> > create/accept new rules.
> > You will see 2-panel screen with the usual rules items. You see them, do
>> you ?
> > If not we are already in a big doodoo ... It works on my system !
>
> No warning message here!! The same blank screen of the firewall!!

Well,
it is Fedora 11 what you got ... As I said I have done it all on my F13 and
all worked as described.
At least under F13, the default rules are regenerated by the python app, filed
in iptables and ip6tables files, and then formatted for display (I looked up
the source code).
So it is the python app system-config-firewall that fails.
I can not do anything beyond what I have suggested to check.
You can contact Red Hat developer directly and ask him (he should know it).
Good luck.
JB