Re: Autocorrection in OOo 3.1.1 and shortcut for navigating in Firefox when zoomed in

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 11:24 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You have a problem. Several people offered you solutions but you are reluctant to try it out.

What is the solution to a non-existing tab? One person said 3.2.1 would settle the problem. I explained why I wouldn't install it now.

Maybe you should comment the answers you had suggesting that removing the Replace Tab... since 2006 because of some software patent is completely ludicrous.

   It is not clear why you ask for help if you are not willing to try the suggestions offered.

Rahul