Re: Autocorrection in OOo 3.1.1 and shortcut for navigating in Firefox when zoomed in

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 8:50 AM, Marcel Rieux <m.z.rieux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It might very well be but I've been very frustrated by the time I lost installing Kmod. The solution I found at RPMFusion worked very well and it's not a company. It's people dealing with said module installation.

Your solution might or might not work but, even if it did, it's going to be just another one amongst the gazillions on the net. How would somebody with the same desinstallation problem find the reference here? What's the limit to "Google is your friend"? Is this new loss of time supposed to teach something too? Why not put instructions in the right place?

You really think MY problem is I'm used to dealing with companies?

---

You have a problem. Several people offered you solutions but you are reluctant to try it out.    It is not clear why you ask for help if you are not willing to try the suggestions offered.

Rahul