Fedora13 showed 128 TB /proc/kcore on 2GB RAM

Hi,

I am running Fedora 13 with the 2.6.33.5-112-2.2 kernel, and am trying to make an ISO image of my hard disk for other use.  Unfortunately “mkisofs” failed because /proc/kcore exceeded its 4GB file size limit.  In fact, the size of the kcore on my  system is shown to be 128TB, and the machine itself only contains 2GB of RAM.  Has anyone experienced the same problem?  BTW, the kcore files on my redhat machines reflect the actual RAM size as it should be.   Also, does anyone know why “mkisofs” even tries to copy a virtual file into the ISO image it is creating?

Thanks,
H Chen