Re: Printing problem on FC13

Hi,

I thought it might be worth reporting that the recent slew of printing
updates has not fixed the problem with the Brother HL-5070N driver.

>> I know that you now have your printer working, but I'd be very grateful
>> if you could re-visit this and have another go at getting
>> troubleshooting information about this problem.

I've also tried removing the printer entirely and adding it again.
I've also tried virtually all, if not all, of the drivers, with the
same result -- it just spews page after page of only "ERROR" on the
page.

Thanks,
Alex