Re: Bug in mailing lists; unfriendly to non-subscribers

On 06/07/2010 08:47, Frank Murphy wrote:
> On 05/07/10 23:16, Thomas Taylor wrote:
>> --snip--
>>
>> And that attitude is going to make new linux users who have questions feel
>> unwanted on the list!

OK sure, go head over the OpenBSD mailing list, sit there for a week
then come back here and say it's unfriendly. This Fedora list is too
friendly in my opinion. The amount of crap that goes on here is
rediulous and the amount of people who really cannot even be bothered to
search the internet and the archives before posting borders on annoying.
This is the friendliest list I've come across