Re: re- Error Messages when openning Firefox.

Jim wrote:
> I ran the firefox --safe-mode and the only thing I could check about
> reset users defaults
> There was nothing about creating new users.

did not mean via firefox. create another fedora user and open firefox in
normal mode and from command line to see if you get errors.

> And I got this Error message from the command line.
>
> Error message;
>
> (firefox:7408): Pango-WARNING **: shaping failure, expect ugly output.
> shape-engine='BasicEngineFc', font='DejaVu Serif
> Bold 10.357421875', text='Privacy Policy

i have seen post on this error but do not recall cause, but believe it
is due to incorrect fonts available.

anyway, a google for [ Pango-WARNING "shaping+error" ] produced;

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=Pango-WARNING&as_epq=shaping%2Bfailure&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=100&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images

did not read. figured you should to understand what and why.

also, please use 'reply all' button so these emails will thread and go to
my 'follow' folder. makes easier to keep up with.

thank you.

--

peace out.

tc,hago.