Re: libedataserver dependency problem

On 06/26/2010 09:51 AM, John Aldrich was caught red-handed while writing::
> On Sat June 26 2010, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
>> It's been noted on the Fedora Test list. I'm also getting it. Usually
>> when this sort of thing happens you just wait a day or two and try
>> again.
>>
> Good to know. I'm also one of those seeing this. I did update using "--
> skip-broken" and that worked for now, but I dislike seeing this sort of
> thing on a fresh (<1 month) install of F13. :-/

On my system, I had empathy, ekiga, and gnome-sendto which required
libedataserver-1.2.so.11
Since I had no use for them, I deleted those packages.
Only package remaining that still depends on libedataserver-1.2.so.11
is gnome-panel. The updated evolution-data-server installs
libedataserver-1.2.so.13

Guess the gnome people will have to release an updated gnome-panel.