Re: multibooting linux

Thank you very much for all the answers. What I want to do is installing
fedora 13 and ubuntu 10.04 on the same hd (Maybe also debian 5.04, but
that I can have on the other ide-disk). I thought that the easiest way
would be to use primary partitions, and that I then will be forced to
use only four (and no logical volumes). Two swaps and two mains. Maybe
my thinking is a little bit old because my deeper experince of linux is
most from before year 2000. I have used BSD-unix a lot and feel it's
easier with their system, just setting up a primary partition and then
slice it and the bios just sees it as a primary partition.

I will look through your tips more deeply and see what I come up with.

/Mats