Re: ssh into kvm-clients

still do not understand what STP is good for, or if it es related to my
problem :-(

Perhaps the reason for all is that the hardware [Broadcom NetLink
BCM57788 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe] does not support bridging fine yet in
FC13?

I do remember a few weeks ago FC12 was not able to use that NIC, so i
put an usb-nic into the machine to get network.

Am Sonntag, den 06.06.2010, 15:57 +0200 schrieb brizly vaan van
Ulciputz: