Re: ssh into kvm-clients

meanwhile the kvm-guest is running correctly bridged in the same network
as the kvm-host.
nevertheless the guest-machine ist neither reachable from another
'normal client' in the network, nor from vpn, so same problem as i
started from :-(

again it says 'no route to host' when trying to ssh-in from another not
kvm-related host.

is it perhaps just a firewall-setting that am i missing to swich on the
kvm-host?