Re: Ufraw seems strange to me and to my brand new camera

antonio montagnani ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on
06/06/2010 22:05:

> I am using Ufraw+Gimp to work on my photo.
> I have been using a Pentax 1stDs for a long time, but I bought a new kx.
> Today I went to an historical car race in Monza and surprise, PEF file
> coming from the new camera are mismanaged, in particular red is
> completely missing, therefore all colours are wrong!!!
> I went to Ufraw site and I see that kx is in the list of cameras that
> are o.k with UFraw.
> Do they mean that I hace to shot in DGN and not in PEF format???
> What is funny that if I open same files with Fspot colours are o.k.
>
> Shall I file a bug against UFraw???

I understand that Ufraw should be upgraded to 0.17, and I have seen that
work is already started in koij.

Anyhow, I filed a bug
Bug 601130  - Ufraw is crazy with Pentax k-x PEF files

--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52

Linux Fedora F13 (Goddard) on Acer 5720