Re: F13 - goodnewws and bad news

On Sat, 2010-06-05 at 08:56 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:

> I think I admitted that what I wanted to do made little sense but
> although separating / from /home in fdisk it is easy, it is pretty
> confusing to do in the GUI partitioner in the installer.

I've never found it so.  Create or pick your partition you're going to
manipulate, play with the other options showing in the window, including
the drop down list of mount points to be associated with it (somewhere
at the top right of the screen, if I remember correctly).  As I recall,
you can even type in additional mount point names.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a walk-through of the steps in the
install guide pages.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686