Re: pdf paper format

On 06/06/2010 07:34 AM, Bill Davidsen wrote:
> I recently got some documents from a college, and need to print them to
> submit. They came in pdf format, and will not print. The issue seems to
> be that the documents are save for use on A4 paper, not letter. Is there
> some utility which allows changing of the paper format easily?
>
> I can do the pdf=>postscript and postscript=>graphic_image conversions
> and print scaled, but if there's a tool which saves the time and effort
> I'd rather use it. Any ideas?

What pdf viewer are you using?

I use Adobe's (acroread) on F11 and it automatically resizes the
document based on the paper in the printer.  My printer is A4 and I
often get documents from the US and print without problem.

Also evince has settings for "paper size" in the printer setup.

--
Everything ends badly. Otherwise it wouldn't end. 葛斯克 愛德華 / 台北市
八德路四段