pdf paper format

I recently got some documents from a college, and need to print them to
submit. They came in pdf format, and will not print. The issue seems to
be that the documents are save for use on A4 paper, not letter. Is there
some utility which allows changing of the paper format easily?

I can do the pdf=>postscript and postscript=>graphic_image conversions
and print scaled, but if there's a tool which saves the time and effort
I'd rather use it. Any ideas?

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
  "We can't solve today's problems by using the same thinking we