Re: Improving the list climate [was Re: Fwd: Fedora Weekly News 228]

> My advice is to leave well alone. What I would do however is make some
> key aspects of the Guidelines a little more upfront when people
> subscribe. I don't mean simply a pointer to the complete Guidelines, but
> a *brief* list of the top points directly summarized in the confirmation
> message.
>
> poc

Anyone who says "How do I install Firefox 64 Bit" Shouldn't not be
replied to. Anyone that does I reply off-list saying search it before
asking etc etc" but it does get tiring. On the BSD list if you ask such
stupid questions your often given either no response or a harsh one