fnfx trouble on Toshiba

Hello,

I have very recently migrated to Fedora from Windows. I have installed it on my Toshiba L505-S5971 laptop.
I installed fnfx after reading about it in some forum. That went fine.

Now with every boot I get the following message.

Starting fnfxd: modprobe: FATAL: Error inserting toshiba_acpi (/lib/modules/2.6.33.5-112.fc13.i686/kernel/drivers/platform/x86/toshiba_acpi.ko): No such device

FnFX Daemon v0.3 (c) 2003, 2004 Timo Hoenig <thoenig@xxxxxxxxx>

fatal error: Could open /proc/acpi/toshiba/keys.

Please make sure that your kernel has enabled the Toshiba option in the ACPI section.
For more information read the documentation and/or http://fnfx.sf.net/index.php?section=doc#kernel.

Currently, the hotkeys are not working. Also, I guess, there is not control over the CPU fan. It is being used heavily and all the time. It makes noise.

Can someone help me with this? How should I go about this?

Thanks

-Yogesh