Re: F13 and adobe flash

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/youtube/thread?tid=0aa3175f8fbb924a&hl=en

>> Thanks for your response!!!!
>>
>> Greg
>>

> xorg-x11-drv-openchrome-0.2.904-2.fc13.i686 has nothing to do with google
> chrome, that's an X11 driver.
>
> OTOH, I have the same problem as you.  flash isn't working for me either.
> Did under F12.
> ----------------------------
>
> Nael.... thanks for the information.  Sorry it does not work for you too,
> but it does make me feel a little better :)

Working now.

I installed flashplayer 10.1rc6.  Moved libflashplayer.so to /usr/lib/flash-
plugin.  Symlinked to /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins.  Ran (as root)  mozilla-
plugin-config -i -v.
visit
http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
seems to be working under google chrome 6.0.408.1
BTW, my system is x86-64.