Re: Regarding Get Fedora page

On 5/26/2010 4:31 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:

<snip>

Máirín

> Make a decision - contribute, or don't contribute. If you're going to
> contribute, then follow the design and development of the distro. If
> you're not going to contribute, don't be rude to those who did. No one
> is asking you to guess, I am just trying to let you know that you could
> have participated if you really cared to and pointed out your concern
> much earlier. It's all done out in the open!
>
> I can't spend 24 hours a day trying to guess what users are going to
> think of the designs I create to help improve things for them, but I can
> most certainly post those designs to multiple mailing lists, blogs, and
> other public community discussions forums to gather as much feedback as
> I can from them. And I do.

T followed the work for most of the many months and I think that the
pages are clear, well laid out, and easy to follow.

I have spent more time reading this thread than it took me to hunt for
and find the information that you are being accused of hiding.  :-)

So here is a 'thank you' for what I consider a job well done.
--

  David