Re: Hulu and 64 bit linux firefox

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 7:11 PM, Henry Wyatt <hewjr1000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Has anyone experienced problems playing videos in Hulu with 64 bit Firefox
>
> I get the following message:
>
> “Were sorry but we are unable to stream video to your system, this may be
> due to a limitation of Adobe software on 64 bit Linux”

Yup. As others have mentioned, you can try hulu desktop (x86_64) with
64bit flash and it SHOULD work. Not for me. I don't gen an error, I
get the "hulu" overlay (like channel use) but no buffering and no
video, it just sits there forever.

In order to get around the flashy (no pun intended) but bad interface
of hulu desktop, I browse hulu.com and put things in my queue I want
to watch, then bring up hulu desktop. Seems to be a good workaround.

Richard