Re: Hulu and 64 bit linux firefox

Henry Wyatt wrote:

> Has anyone experienced problems playing videos in Hulu with 64 bit Firefox
>
> I get the following message:
>
> “Were sorry but we are unable to stream video to your system, this may
> be due to a limitation of Adobe software on 64 bit Linux”
>

> --
> Henry E. Wyatt, Jr.

Yeahhhh, this is a known issue with Hulu, they're pointing the finger at
Adobe rather than addressing the root problem.  You can try downloading
the Hulu Desktop app and using that to play videos, works decently well,
though it's still a beta so you can expect a few bugs.  But at least it
should allow you to watch your programs.

----
Andre Goree