FC12 - messed up system trays and lost weather

I was again trying to get my external monitor on my KVM working (that
failed, I guess nothing changed in X11org all these months), and with
the resolution dropping down at one point, it seems things got
rearranged and I can't put humpty dumpty back together again.

Oh, I deleted /etc/X11/xorg.conf after trying some things and failing,
so I THINK I am back to 'defaults'.

On the top tray, date/time is to the left of volume, network, and
battery and I cannot move it to the right of them where it use to be.
And weather and temp are not showing, even though they are selected.

On the bottom tray, trash is to the left of the 4 workspaces selector
and I can't move back to the right of them.

How do I put things back as they were?  (I suppose the only IMPORTANT
thing is getting weather and temp showing again).