Re: FPL steps down: what's the real story?

On 04/09/2010 12:43 AM, Marcel Rieux wrote:

> Whether it's a laptop or a desktop, your computer is still a 32 bit.
Strange - my desktop is 64 bit. But I used to have a 8 bit desktop
at one time. So, what is your point?

> It is also irrelevant to my demonstration. Until RHF proves the countrary,
> I'll say nobody in India gets paid as much by RHF as Mathew Szulik :)

Interesting - you through out statements, and expect others to prove
them for you. And your statements are so ambiguous that it is
possible to prove or disprove many interpolations of them. But I
guess things like that are to be expected from someone that can not
even figure out haw to post in plain text.

Get a life!
Mikkel

PS - I would put you in my kill file, but you are so amusing to
read. Kind of like reading a grade-school kid's view of the world.