Re: FPL steps down: what's the real story?

On 04/09/2010 05:17 AM, Marcel Rieux wrote:

[ You mailed me offlist and then quoted me on a public list.  You need
to stop doing that]

> You are right in observing that the cost of living is not the same in
> America and India. But, if RHF is satisfied with your work, you should
> be able to afford a 64 bit computer, which according to Wikipedia were
> first made popular by AMD in 2003, 7 years ago.

I use my laptop because I like it.  Whats your problem with it?  Whether
I use a 32-bit laptop or not is entirely my choice. None of your
business.  Is it?

> Now, of course, we heard that Fedora 13 will have KDE as its default
> desktop. Does this mean a move? I certainly don't know.

Again.  Check your facts.  You go on making assumptions about things
that are either clearly not true or they are completely unverified.

Rahul