Re: Printer IDs in Fedora 13: your help is neeeded!

On Wed, 2010-04-07 at 20:25 +0100, Alan Cox wrote:
> And bugs filed about them have been ignored for two years, autoclosed and
> deleted.

Bugs with Device IDs for drivers we ship?  I do try to track them quite
carefully actually.  I apologise if any have slipped through the cracks.
Do you have examples?

> You could start by blacklisting the USB device with
> idVendor=0b4d, idProduct=1115

Yes, noted.  I saw your bug report about it, and I have been working on
a more generic way of blacklisting devices and whitelisting drivers per
device.

Tim.
*/