CD/DVD automount in Fedora 12

Hi All,

This is a strange question, perhaps... How do I _enable_ CD-ROM
automount on Fedora 12 machine?

I have Fedora 12 running MythTV. Previously CDs/DVDs were mounted
automatically each time I insert a disk into the drive. Recently I
noticed it doesn't happen any longer - I have to do it manually.
I guess I messed something up in the configuration, so that automount
feature does not work any longer. I tried searching on the web, but I
only found discussions on how to _disable_ automount in F12 - that's
something I already did (not by purpose, of course) and I want to get
things back to normal. :)

So what's the best way to bring automount back?

P.S. I don't need a file browser or any other application to activate
when I insert a disc. I just want the disc content to be accessible by
the system...

--
Best regards,
 Andrew