Re: FPL steps down: what's the real story?

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 5:42 PM, Craig White <craigwhite@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 17:23 -0400, Marcel Rieux wrote:

as far as I can tell, you seem to be the only one confused about Red
Hat/Fedora. Fedora is a completely separate entity with its own
management, resources, servers though clearly it was incubated using
resources supplied by Red Hat.

Aaaah! So you found them! All along my research, I've been looking for the Fedora statutes. Normally, this document should be linked to the home page... and I couldn't find it! The best I could get was the composition of the board.

So, let's talk. Where are the statutes, where you learned that Fedora is a completely separate entity?