Re: FPL steps down: what's the real story?

On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 17:23 -0400, Marcel Rieux wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 5:06 PM, Chris Adams <cmadams@xxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>         Once upon a time, Sam Sharpe <lists.redhat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>         said:
>         > You keep saying this. I shall make only two points as I am
>         bored of
>         > saying this time and time again.
>

>         I would welcome you stopping saying this, since you present
>         two extremes
>         as the only possible choices (which they are not).
>
> Though I've been providing this link time and again, Mr Sharpe has
> chosen to ignore it:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Stable_release_updates_vision
>
> Some people believe they're running Red Hat/Fedora. That's the way it
> is. Feuding about this will lead nowhere. If you intend to keep this
> thread clean for a serious discussion, I suggest you ignore these
> posts. There should be others.
----
as far as I can tell, you seem to be the only one confused about Red
Hat/Fedora. Fedora is a completely separate entity with its own
management, resources, servers though clearly it was incubated using
resources supplied by Red Hat.

In reality, there is no discussion going on here except that you seem to
want to find some larger back story about Paul's intentions to step down
as FPL and he has given you his explanation, it's really time to move
on.

Craig

believed to be clean.