Re: "internet connection tester script"

On 03/29/2010 05:53 PM, kalinix wrote:
On Mon, 2010-03-29 at 17:25 -0400, Jim wrote:
On 03/29/2010 04:31 PM, kalinix wrote:
> click on Run in terminal (first checkbox under the 'known applications
> frame') and than hit OK.

I have a Question about;

click on Run in terminal (first checkbox under the 'known applications
frame') and than hit OK.

In KDE where do I find this "Run in Terminal"

I have tried Right Clicking to Open With "bash" the script file, it
starts running then times out by doing nothing.

Right click -> Open with -> Other -> under open with you type bash -> check all three checkboxes from the bottom of the window ('Run in terminal', 'Do not close when command exits' and 'Remember application association for this type of file') then hit ok. Next time it will remember your choices and will run directly using bash within a konsole.

Calin

Key fingerprint = 37B8 0DA5 9B2A 8554 FB2B 4145 5DC1 15DD A3EF E857